In this episode, Dylan Schmidt is speaking with Miles Hanson about the importance of having a unique message in order to build a sustainable business. Miles also dives into the roles and significance of internal and external branding in connecting with audiences.
Here are some key takeaways from this episode:
- To get into a creative flow, Miles suggests setting aside dedicated time for creative work and finding ways to eliminate distractions.
- Knowing the end goal of your branding efforts is crucial to success. Without a clear finish line in mind, it’s difficult to stay focused and make progress.
- A unique message is essential for building a successful brand. Your message should be authentic and reflect the values and mission of your business.
- To create a powerful brand presence, Miles advises focusing on making your words matter and moving towards your bigger mission.
- One thing Miles wishes more people knew is the importance of building strong relationships with their customers.
- External branding refers to how your brand is perceived by people outside your organization. This includes everything from your logo and marketing materials to your customer service and overall reputation.
- Audio branding, or the use of sound to convey your brand’s identity, can be a powerful tool for connecting with your audience. By using consistent music and sound effects, you can create a memorable brand experience.