“AI won’t replace your job, but the person using AI will.”
I think this sums it up pretty well.
Here is what I’m noticing as the common phases you and I have to go through in relation to Artificial intelligence. Which phase are you in?
- AI? That’s future stuff…not relevant.
- Okay what’s with this AI trend, why is it exploding?
- Oh shoot, am I missing something? Am I falling behind?
- AI is so dumb, why are we making this, it’s going to ruin everything.
- Okay, I’m totally going to lose my job! I’m worthless.
- Wait..maybe there is an opportunity for me here
- ChatGPT, Dall-e, Midjourney, this is so overwhelming!
- *Plays with first AI tool – wow, interesting and confusing
- *Gets frustrated at there results – this isn’t helpful, I can just do this myself
- Dives in and starts playing with it more frequently
- Starts realizing how big this actually is – mind is blown
- Starts learning how to write detailed prompts, starts having a bit of fun
- Starts getting incredible results – holy sh*t!
- Starts using AI to grow their business
- …to be continued
Okay. So where are you?
Join my “letter” to stay up to date on how you can use AI to build a thriving brand, without getting overwhelmed.