Lessons I’ve learned silly mistakes
I’ve made in 32 Years
- Taking things too seriously
- Pretending I have it all figured out
- Not doing what I say
- Forgetting people’s names
- Not calling friends / family as often as I’d like
- Impulse spending
- Staying comfortable
- Overconsuming information and forgetting to think for myself
- Being too nice to other people and being a people pleaser
- Saying yes too often and not honoring my time, value, experience, energy, body, mind, soul.
- Being inconsistent
- Not prioritizing sleep
- Drinking too much coffee, not enough water
- Scrolling social / YouTube too often
- Not finishing what I start
- Mindlessly checking email
- Not asking enough questions
- Overthinking everything
- Not connecting with new people because “I’m an introvert”
- Not saving as much money as I’d like
- Not committing (1 foot in)
- Forgetting to breathe
- Skipping my morning routine or rushing through it
- Letting texts go unresponded to for too long
- Sharing things before they are ready to be shared
- Being impatient
- Comparing myself to others too much
- Forgetting about the fundamental (the basics, the tried and true)
- Winging it in business and branding (wasting time)
- Not having a mentor or coach to point out bling spots
- Trying to do it all on my own (no support, no community)
- Moving too quickly
No one is perfect – but next year I want this list to be harder to complete.
See you then.
Updates and stuff
Latest Guest Ep — Michael Grasewicz – The Inner Game – From managing millions of advertising dollars at 24; to getting his creative MBA and mastering the relationship between the two.
Latest Solo Ep — You’re Unorganized (and so am I) – We dive deep into the chaos that can ensue when we let our lives become cluttered, disorganized, and overwhelming. From missed meetings to neglected tasks and abandoned goals, we all experience the fallout of disorganization.
If you want to join a community of doers, try out the Box free for 7 days (that’s 2 free coworking calls) no card required!
You’ll be shocked at how much you finish. Come try it out!
P.P.S. Want a social link on my website? Enjoying the blog? It would mean the world if you took 60 seconds to write a quick testimonial.